The Human Resources Department provides leadership to the recruitment, selection, record maintenance and compensation of employees and serves as an organizational resource for employee development, orientation, and compliance with legal and procedural requirements.
Our Pledge to our Customers
We will be:
· Knowledgeable and proficient in carrying out our functions
· Accessible and responsive to our employees and the public.
· Cognizant of the needs of the organization.
· Customer friendly.
· Accurate in providing data and information.
· Proactive in communicating processes, procedures and other relevant
Contact Human Resources
FAX: (513) 887-5540
Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
Administrative Assistant to Human Resources
Human Resources Support Specialist
Certified AESOP Trainer
Human Relations Specialist