By building positive relationships, we provide programs and services that promote achievement and improve the quality of life for families and children.
What We Do
The Butler County Educational Service Center (BCESC) serves as the central educational and service resource for schools, government agencies, families, children and the community.
Who We Are
Established in 1914, the BCESC has a long history of providing quality programs and services to the schools and residents in Butler County, Ohio.
Our Services Include
- Educational programs and services, professional development and multi-faceted family services from prenatal through high school.
- Leadership and support in the areas of administration in the form of management and consultation to school districts.
- Staffing service of specially trained professional and technology support for school districts.
Our Programs Include
View a more complete listing of the BCESC programs and services.
- Head Start
- Early Head Start
- Help Me Grow
- Public Preschool
- Therapeutic Interagency Preschool
- Public School Special Education
- Butler County Success
- Kinship Navigator
- Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Family and Children First Council