EdCon is a professional conference designed to meet the
diverse professional development needs of all educators.
Presentations will provide a comprehensive
day of valuable learning for educators across all grade levels and all roles. Educators will have the opportunity to
explore many areas of interest with informative interactive sessions.
This year’s EdCon will have a different feel as we bring
educators together with the opportunity to explore a variety of areas.
Registration will be for the conference, but
there will be no session registration.
The conference is designed to meet the needs of all educators
in the areas of:
For more information contact Georgine Bowman, 513-785-5179.
- Elementary (all content)
- Middle School (all content)
- High School (all content)
- Special Education (all grade levels and content)
- Gifted (all grade levels)
- ESL Teachers/Tutors (all grade levels)
- Fine Arts (all grade levels)
- World Language (all grade levels)
- Physical Education/Health (all grade levels)
- School Counselors (all grade levels)
- School Psychologists (all grade levels)
- Social Service Workers (all grade levels)
- Building Administrators (all grade levels)
- District Administrators
|REGISTER FOR EdCON 2016 | EdCON SESSION HANDOUTS
NEW - EDCON Session Catalog