Help Me Grow Home Visiting
HMG HV is fortunate to have several community partnerships that provide financial support for the program including The Ohio Department of Health, Every Child Succeeds, Butler County United Way and the Middletown Community Foundation. In addition, Butler County ESC partners with the Ohio Department of Health's Ohio Buckles Buckeyes Program and Cincinnati Children's Hospital to provide car seats to eligible client families and car seat safety education to the community.
- Families who are pregnant or have a child under 3 months of age
- 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline
- WIC or Medicaid eligible
- Risk factor: homeless, substance abuse or use, domestic violence, children’s service involvement, mental health or first-time parent
- Services provided prenatally until the child reaches age 3.
- Hour-long home visits occurring either weekly or biweekly. These can occur either in person or via teleconference.
- Activities and lessons from our Parents as Teachers Curriculum (PAT) and Growing Great Kids Curriculum. Topics include preparing for baby, infant health, breastfeeding, nutrition, immunizations, safe sleep, soothing a crying baby, and managing stress.
- Connection and assistance with community resources.
- Access to monthly playgroups and socialization opportunities.
- Ongoing and as-needed developmental screenings and assessments; assistance with referrals to Early Intervention as needed.
- Support and assistance with your children’s transition to preschool.
How To Make A Referral