County Educational Service Center runs the educational component of the Butler County Juvenile Detention and Rehabilitation Centers (JDC/JRC).
Click below for resources by county:
provide the following:
A year-round school calendar.
Computer based programing (APEX) as well as small group, whole group and individualized instruction.
Remediation, credit recovery, special education instruction.
Provide instruction in the following content areas:
- Physical Education & Health
- Social Studies
qualified content certificated teachers will direct student learning in the
- Special Education Intervention Specialists are available to provide IEP instruction, additional intervention and accommodations/modifications.
- Students assessed at higher achieving levels and up to date with credits may participate in independent study of higher level and courses of interest.
- Course assignment will first address credit deficiencies or core classes needed to graduate.
- Curriculum aligned with ODE content standards (Common Core).
- Social skill instruction.
of Alternative Programs
County Juvenile Detention & Juvenile Rehabilitation Centers
N Fair Avenue #2
Hamilton, OH 45011