Looking for a career with flexibility?
Do you love kids?
Are you looking to work from home?
Butler County Department of Job and Family Services (BCDJFS) has contracted with the Butler County Educational Service Center (BCESC) to provide a full-time Child Care Specialist to work with all current in-home providers and recruit new Type B in-home providers.
The Child Care Specialist is available to assist you in:
We will work directly with all providers and make recommendations regarding:
- Completing applications for Type B Home Providers or In-Home Aides
- Monitoring and tracking deadlines and expectations for training, background checks, medical evaluations, home inspections, and other required components for certification maintenance
- Assist with creating a learning, safe and nurturing home environment for your childcare within state guidelines
- Specialist will be completing announced and unannounced home visits with all providers
In addition to providing high quality training, we are also available to consult with providers who need additional support as well as assist providers in developing support systems for themselves.
- Physical space within the home for instruction
- General curriculum development
- Safety recommendations
- Communication with parents
- General child development
For more Information, please contact:
Child Care Licensure Specialist
Grant Early Learning Center
415 Campbell Dr.
Hamilton, OH 45011
PH: (513) 785-1700 ext. 18
FX: (513) 785-1706