If you were made inactive as a substitute at any time during the past six years, and you are interested in returning as a SWO-COG substitute again, you must do the following:
- Remain current with your ODE licensure/certification and provide a current copy of your license along with HQT documentation, if applicable.
- Print off and complete the following items, which are listed on the right:
- Request to Be Re-Activated form
a $20 reactivation fee and $35 for a FBI report to be completed
link and print off your receipt to turn in with rest of paperwork
- A copy of your current FBI report,
which has been completed recently, within the past 365 days
dated and two emergency contacts entered on the last page of the Substitute Employee Handbook
- If renewing your teaching license or substitute license, turn in a copy of your current ODE license. (For
directions, click Directions for ODE Online Substitute License Applications at the top right of this
page, across from the COG logo.)
*This does not include or apply to any substitutes who were removed from the SWO-COG or from any of our school districts!
mail ALL completed required documentation AT THE SAME TIME to
assist the process of going smoothly, to the address at the bottom of Page 3
of the Request to Be
- Complete all required Public School Works online training course(s), which are required with returning to the SWO-COG. You are given a 30-day period to complete and pass the required online course(s). The PSW link and directions can be found under Reference Materials on the SWO-COG Home page.