If you were made inactive as a substitute at any time during the past five years, and you are interested in returning as a SWO-COG substitute again, you must do the following:
- Remain current with your ODE licensure/certification and provide a current copy of your license along with HQT documentation, if applicable.
- Print off and complete the following items, which are listed on the right:
- Request to Be Re-Activated form
a $20 reactivation fee and $35 for a FBI report to be completed
on BCESC EZpay
link and print off receipt
- A copy of your current FBI report
- Signed and dated the last page of the Substitute Employee Handbook
- Bottom of Page One of the Ohio
Fraud Reporting System form, with the title: SWO-COG Substitute Teacher
- If renewing your teaching license or substitute license, turn in a copy of your current ODE license
*This does not include or apply to any substitutes who were removed from the SWO-COG or from any of our school districts!
- Mail ALL required items AT THE SAME TIME to the address listed at the bottom of Page 3 of the Request to be Reactivated form!
- Complete all required Public School Works online training course(s), which are required with returning to the SWO-COG. You are given a 30-day period to complete and pass the required online course(s). The PSW link and directions can be found under Reference Materials on the SWO-COG Home page.