Forgive & Forget Your Student Loan Debt
Employees of the Butler County Educational Service Center and other education or public service organizations may be eligible for federal student loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. The PSLF Program forgives the remaining balance on your Direct Loans after you have made 120 qualifying monthly payments under a qualifying repayment plan while working full-time for a qualifying employer.
- Immediately lowering your monthly student loan payment.
- Having the principal + interest of your Direct Loans forgiven upon completion of the program.
- No cap in the student loan forgiveness amount when compared to the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Compared to the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program, any full-time, nonprofit employee may qualify for student loan forgiveness if they meet the eligible debt-to-income criteria.
- Pursue additional degrees (Bachelors, Masters in Education, PhD) at significantly less out-of-pocket cost.
For more information or help navigating the program, please contact one of the following organizations:
At Horace Mann, we believe educators are taking care of our children’s future, and they deserve someone to help take care of theirs. We offer a suite of solutions to help you remove, reduce and redirect student loan payments and build a path to financial success. In the past two years alone, local agent Tim Melvin has helped staff from 20 Southwestern Ohio school districts eliminate more than $3.5 million of student loan debt free of charge.
340 S Main St.
Springboro, OH 45066
Take 2 Minutes To Find Out If You're Eligible
More information about the program and service are listed below. You can easily see if you quality and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation by following the online schedule in link below:
Step 1: Visit bcesc.myfiducius.com/register
Step 2: Enter Registration Code BCESC1
Step 3: Answer 5 simple questions to find out if you're eligible, then schedule your no-obligation, virtual/phone consultation with a student loan forgiveness expert to get started.
To learn more and to schedule a meeting, please visit https://www.getfiducius.com/, call Fiducius at 1.513.645.5400, or email email@example.com.