Forgive & Forget Your Student Loan Debt
The Butler County Education Service Center has partnered with Innovative Student Loan Solutions (ISLS) to substantially reduce the student loan debt of nonprofit professionals across Southwest Ohio. Through this partnership, ISLS Advisors will be providing one-on-one Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) consultations for BCESC members and staff.
The PSLF Program was established by Congress with the passage of the College Cost Reduction & Access Act (CCRAA) of 2007 and enhanced in 2009 & 2012.
Benefits of the program include:
- Immediately lower your monthly student loan payment.
- Have the principal + interest of your Federal student loans forgiven once the program is completed.
- No cap in the student loan forgiveness amount when compared to the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Compared to the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program, any full-time, nonprofit employee may qualify for student loan forgiveness if they meet the eligible debt-to-income criteria.
- Pursue additional degrees (Bachelors, Masters in Education, PhD) at significantly less out-of-pocket cost.
Take 2 Minutes To Find Out If You're Eligible
More information about the program and service are listed below. You can easily see if you quality and schedule a free, no-oblication consultation by following the online schedule in link below:
Step 1: Visit http://BCESC.myisls.com
Step 2: Enter Registration Code BCESC1
Step 3: Answer 5 simple questions to find out if you're eligible, then schedule your no-obligation, virtual/phone consultation with a student loan forgiveness expert to get started.
To learn more and to schedule a meeting, please visit:
http://www.isloansolutions.com or call ISLS at 1.866.831.5565 or email email@example.com or send an inquiry online to find out how you can help reduce your staff’s student loan debt.